Things To Know
- If bad weather prevents fishing, your trip will be rescheduled.
- If a charter must be terminated early due to bad weather (the captain makes this decision) you will only be charged for the time away from the dock.
- If a charter is cut short due to seasickness, minimum rate will be charged.
- Deposits are not refundable.
- 14 day rescheduling notice required.
- Due to fluctiations in fuel costs, at times a surcharge may be required.
BOATS FULLY EQUIPPED
- ALL FISHING TACKLE FURNISHED.
- WHEN FISHING THE LAKE YOU WILL BE ABOARD A 30' SEARAY.
- WHEN FISHING THE RIVER, YOU WILL BE ABOARD A CUSTOM BUILT 24' RIVER BOAT WITH A HEATED CABIN.
- All vessels are inspected and approved each year by the Michigan Department of Natural Resources.
- Captains are licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Light-action rods and reels are furnished.
- Fish cleaned and bagged (except Perch).
THINGS TO BRING
- Bring food, beverages, suitable clothing and sunglasses.
- Michigan fishing license.
- Camera & Cooler
- Soft white-soled shoes.
LET'S GO FISHING!
- PLAN NOW for your fishing trip with your friends, the guys at the office, your club or your best customers.
We will be happy to arrange for:
- GROUP OUTINGS
- PRIVATE TOURNAMENTS
SeaKing Sport Fishing Charters - Lake Michigan Fishing Charters for Salmon, Coho and King Salmon, Lake Trout and Steelhead.
Fishing out of the Ports of St. Joseph and Berrien Springs Michigan.